Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hello!!!!!!!!!


My name is Ruth I am working toward my 2nd bachelors in Elementary Education, I graduated from South Alabama in 1989 with a BA in Psychology. I have worked with special needs children in both private and public schools. I decided about a year ago to go back to school to get my teaching degree. I have a 10 year old daughter named Bre'yanna who inspires me to be my best, so I am trying to do that by going back to school. I recently stopped working for the Mobile County Public School so I could concentrate on school.

I don't have a lot of free time so when I do have time I usually spending it with my daughter. My daughter recently got a Wii, I never really liked playing video games but I love playing Mario Kart. I also enjoy reading ,watching movies and traveling. When I graduate I hope to teach either kindergarten or 1st grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment