Monday, September 7, 2009

It's Time for Technology Talk Podcast Critique

picture of a flatscreen monitor with a image of a globe on it
The video podcast was very well prepared. The information in the podcast was useful, it had a lot of good ideas about using technology in education. The participants seemed a little nervous in the beginning and a little stiff. They looked at their notes a lot, but they seemed to get over being nervous as time passed. I think that it would of been better if everyone talked, only a few of the speakers actually got into the conversation. Two of the participants just nodded their heads a lot and contributed very little to the conversation. I think that the podcast would of been more interesting if the participants who have had teaching experience talked more from experience and gave examples from their classrooms.


I think that I would include some type of visual demonstration since it is video and not a audio podcast to keep my viewers interested. I feel that watching people sit and talk get a little boring and will not hold the attention of your audience. I also feel that having a host or an interviewer guide the conversation to keep it flowing may be a good idea. A person with a strong personality and knowledge of the subject matter would be a good choice. Overall I thought the podcast was well done. I realize it is harder than it looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment