Friday, September 4, 2009

My Podcast Resources Comments

I listen to the resources provided and I found a few of them to be very well done and some were down right boring. The site http://is.gd/2cd21 WCPN 90.3 had a podcast about Charter Schools and the speakers were great! They were very well prepared, knowledgeable about their subject matter and easy to follow. Their conversation was very casual yet professional at the same time. They had a good chemistry. I enjoyed listening because the speakers gave a lot of examples of things that they do in their charter schools that were new to me.



I also listen to a podcast from site http://practicalprincipals.net/ . This website a tons of information, several podcasts and links for educators. I listened to episode 20 they discussed issues that tech geeks in education have working with administrators. They too were very casual and professional at the same time. The podcast participants were well prepared and the conversation flowed well. It got a little long and boring at times, but they were funny made fun of themselves and called themselves geeks. I think that they were very passionate about what they discussed.

No comments:

Post a Comment