Sunday, October 4, 2009

I never knew about iTunes University have you?

Picture of a woman with the worlds iTunes
I didn't realize that iTunes offered this. I think its a great idea. Many universities are using it to post lectures and other educational tools for free.When I think of iTunes I just thought it was for downloading music and videos. I think that iTunes needs to let more people know that they have all this available. I can see professors and college students using more and more in the future. If you miss a lecture or if you need to review something it can be downloaded to an iPod or computer.

I believe it is also a good idea for those who have graduated they can use to keep up with whats new. I can see school systems using this in professional development and for conferences. There are quite a few universities that are participating in iTunes university, I am sure that the numbers will be growing. the iTunes University is a great way to reach as many students as possible. I think that it is a great way to enhance an online course by using both audio and video podcasts. If you want to learn more about iTunesU click here

No comments:

Post a Comment