Friday, October 30, 2009

CommentKids: My comment to MrsG Student Zebin K

picture of various balls,soccer,baseball,football,basketball
I read Zebin K's blog and he talked about his interest in sports. He said that he liked football, tennis and baseball. I told him that I also like sports and that I liked to watch them on TV. I also mentioned that when I was younger I was the youngest of 3 brothers so I had to play if they need an extra person. Zebin K asked in his blog if we played soccer, volleyball or rugby because he has not played any of these sports. I told him that I played volleyball in middle school but soccer and rugby were too hard and dangerous for me. I didn't tell him but I am definitely too old to play either of those now.

1 comment:

  1. Oh come on Ruth, not up for a game of soccer with the older brothers??? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete